TATTOO AFTER CARE
• Wash your hands before caring for your tattoo.
• Leave bandage on for at least 2 hours.
• After removing bandage, wash area off with hot water for 15 minutes (not so hot that it burns). Make sure to remove all particles of blood when washing.
• DO NOT re-bandage your tattoo.
• Wait until the following day to apply lotion of Tattoo Goo on your tattoo. Make sure to completely rub lotion in when applying; you do not need to cake it on!
• Use lotion 2 to 3 times daily or as needed for 10 days or until completely healed.
WHAT NOT TO USE/DO
• Do not use any product containing lanolin, petroleum or alcohol.
• No swimming, hot tubs, baths, saunas or nylons for 10-14 days or until completely healed.
• If your tattoo starts to itch DO NOT SCRATCH IT, SLAP IT! DON’T BE A SCAB PICKER!
Once your tattoo is completely healed, use a high SPF sunscreen to protect it from the bleaching effects of the sun.
If you feel your tattoo needs to be touched-up, please contact your artist within 90 days.
We do not guarantee free touch-ups after 90 days or on the hands or feet.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, DON’T HESITATE TO CALL! 425-259-5110